T.A.B. Certified Sites
Go Back   TheAdult.Biz - The Adult Business Webmaster Forum Community > Introduce Yourself
Introduce Yourself Welcome to TAB! This is a private forum for webmasters only. To be granted access, please post the following: 1) Your name. 2) How did you find us? 3) Where are you from (geographically)? 4) What sites do you run?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2014   #1
lollipop
Lurker

lollipop One day ill be a pimp
Default Hello

Hi, webmaster of lollipopx.com
I have been struggling along with the site for a few months now and learning a lot as I go. In other words the hard way down the road of hard knocks lol.
The site still has a few issues but I have got some of the seo up and some of the page speed up and a slightly better Word Press theme than I started with.

Looking for helpful knowledge/ input/ advice to help grow on, Advertisers, Affiliates/content providers, possible near future traffic trading and back link partners.
While searching for "adult webmaster forums" found this site. Reading some of the posts noticed some of my affiliates are here as well so thought it might be a good place to check out.
P.S. From Florida, US
lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote